Wednesday, November 2, 2011

fabCollab with Artisan Bloom, Soiree Productions and Sparkle Photography











Some of my favorite images from our photo shoot at Sundance.   Watch for more images in 'Rustic Chic Weddings' book scheduled for publication in 2012!  So exciting!
At this shoot, I had the good fortune of working with Kristin with Soiree Productions and one of my favorite photographers, Sarah from Sparkle Photography.  I've been a fan of her work for years and this shoot was no exception.  Beautiful images Sarah!
When Kristin gave me the color palette and asked that I provide the floral arrangements, the wheels began turning.  Hmmmm.... Cobalt and tangerine.  Cobalt and tangerine.  Cobalt and Tangerine.  We decided to keep it young and fresh with a nod to the organic.  Great job Sarah!  Great job Kristin aaaaaaaaand Great job ME! 
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: