Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here's a sneak peek of a what is sure to be a GORGEOUS event I'm working on for a wedding in May at the super glam St. Regis resort in Deer Valley.   I loooooove the colors and collected feel.  Peach is back baby!
Today was mock-up day so I got to finally meet the beautiful bride and dashing groom.  For months we've been cyber-pals zipping emails and photos to eachother...phone tag describing the perfect shade of coral vs. the perfect shade of salmon (what? there's a difference!) Site visits involved hard hats while the St. Regis was under construction.    One of the best parts of my job is meeting my clients and today was no exception.  Super fun couple and super gorgeous design concept.  Can't wait to see everything come together for this event!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, is there an end to your talents? Your designs are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete